We’re hearing Total Wireless is looking to open large amounts of new doors by 2025. They want to “start fresh” so they terminated all (or nearly all) of their current dealers to do so. (As one industry veteran told us “one step back, two steps up”.)
**original post starts here**
From what we’re hearing, there are major changes going on with Total Wireless stores.
While we’re trying to confirm with Total / Trac – here is what we have heard from multiple sources:
- Some Total Wireless stores have been told to remove all branding (but they can still sell Tracfone products – once they re-brand their stores)
- This is angering some dealers who have paid thousands for outside signage.
- Other stores have been told to remove all the branding AND stop selling all Tracfone products.
- ALL stores have been affected and have been issued one of these “options.”
- Total Wireless may be rebranding to “Total Wireless by Verizon” – which would be the first of the Tracfone products to officially add the Verizon name.
As I said, we’re waiting to hear from Trac/Verizon and will update this when we can.—
|NWIDA members, contact us today if you need our assistance and if you’re not yet a member, we invite you to join today.|
|Want news like this delivered to your inbox? Click HERE|
|Want news like this in your RSS feed? Click HERE|
|Want news like this delivered to your Alexa Flash Briefing? Click HERE|
|Join us on Reddit – Click HERE|
|Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – Click HERE|
|Our DISCORD Server – Click HERE|
One comment on “What’s Going on with Total Wireless”
[…] seen in BestMVNO.com, and as reported by us and Wave7 Research, Total Wireless is about to become Total by […]