Well – glad you asked. In addition to the new logo we told you about yesterday (see left), the “new” Boost (owned by Dish) announced the following changes starting today:
• All the stores will be getting new collateral with the new logo (makes sense)
• New rate plans:
• $35.00 per month with 10GB of data (hard capped)
• $hrink-IT plan – $45.00 which drops to $40 after 3 months of on-time payments and then to $35 after another 3 months (6 total) of on-time payments.
• A push for BYOD – Bring Your Own Device (or in other words, don’t look for a lot of phones at the Boost stores. In good news, this should open the phone markets to the stores and allow for more options.
• The return of the Golden Ticket – typically handed out a competition stores, this drops the $hrink-IT plan to $35 per month in month 2. No waiting for 6 months.
• New marketing, including door hangers, new posters and window clings, pizza boxes and more.
|NWIDA members, contact us today if you need our assistance and if you’re not yet a member, we invite you to join today.|
|Want news like this delivered to your inbox? Click HERE|
|Want news like this in your RSS feed? Click HERE|
|Want news like this delivered to your Alexa Flash Briefing? Click HERE|
|Join us on Reddit – Click HERE|