NWIDA has received a copy of the memo sent by Jon Freier – EVP at T-Mobile – outlining the staff changes that affect Metro.
We’ve linked to the memo below, but here is a summary:
- Jim Mickey is now head of Field Sales and Ops, with all area VPs, as well as head of National Accounts (Laura Vogt) reporting to him.
- The Account Service Rep (ASR) position is eliminated. The ASRs are now called MDM (Metro Development Managers)
- The Indirect Account Managers are now called Zone Managers.
- Zone Managers report to Market Directors.
- Sr. Managers of Indirect Sales will be moved into company owned stores as District Managers.
- The current District Managers for Metro will be moved to T-Mobile.
Link to memo here.
|NWIDA members, contact us today if you need our assistance and if you’re not yet a member, we invite you to join today.|
|Want news like this delivered to your inbox? Click HERE|
|Want news like this delivered to your Alexa Flash Briefing? Click HERE|
|Want news like this in your RSS feed? Click HERE|